KICK-START YOUR PROFESSIONAL CAREER IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION WITH A GREAT HEADSHOT
My rates start at $250+tx for a headshot photo session.
For weddings, please check out my dedicated website: www.yvonweddingphoto.com
For other special projects, please inquiry.
My home-studio is located at Saint-Laurent. It is near the Cote-Vertu metro station. It is very accessible by public transport and it is easy to find parking nearby even during rush hour.
I'm available for local projects as well as potential employment opportunities. Use the form to inquire about rates and availability, or just to say hi.
If you have a project in mind, try to include some info for the following questions:
- What are your needs in detail and the desired project?
- Where is the session going to take place?
- What will the photos be used for? Where will these photos be used?
- How many photos do you need?
- Do you need a hair stylist and make-up artist?
- Can you share photos in the style you would want from our session?
- Did someone refer you?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Because a photo session with us is very simple, quick and straightforward. I give you super easy-to-follow instructions and coach you from your facial expressions down to the placement of your hands. Simply sit there and relax!
- Because you haven't had a modern headshot taken recently.
- Because you need to create and improve your personal brand.
- Because business professionals are more willing to work with people who have strong personal brands and successful track records.
- Because we are professional, courteous, fast and experienced.
- Because we want to spread kindness, love, thoughtfulness and gratitude to make this world a little bit better.
Your professional picture is a small investment that will help you in many ways and serve you for years. Contact me to schedule a session and get a free consultation.
Hi, my name is Yvon and I am a photographer living in Montreal, Quebec. I speak English, French and a bit of Vietnamese. My favorite subject to capture in camera has always been people. People inspire awe simply through what they do, their being and how they do stuffs.
My style of photography is a mix of candid moments and naturally posed pictures. I direct portraits creatively with a focus on fun and natural emotion. The expression of a subject's face plays such a huge part in portraiture and it can easily make or break a photo. As such, I always try my best to put my models at ease and feel comfortable.
Everybody has this "super star" shot in them. It is sometimes harder to pull it out in some people than others but I feel like there is nothing more rewarding and satisfying as a photographer when you capture it.
For more information regarding employment opportunities, or to just say hello, feel free to get in touch with the contact form above.